
Well, well, well, I've done it - I've made a trading card, whatever that might be - I'm too tired to read any more stuff on the computer! What does one do with a trading card and why?
The idea of a mosaic appeals to me, but I don't think I'll live long enough to do one!
I'm beginning to subscribe to the fantasy of computers that think, then it can do all the exercises for me while I get on with the important issues of life, like getting together with and talking to my family and friends, reading and thinking and dreaming and writing, listening to beautiful music (and I mean listening, not just having it on as background sound while I am doing something else,), going for long walks along the beach and working in my garden in blissful silence, talking to my cat and even myself if I so choose.
David Whyte's poem sums up my feelings ....
Loaves and Fishes
This is not
the age of information.
This is not
This is not
the age of information.
Forget the news,
and the radio,
and the blurred screen.
This is the time
of loaves and fishes.
People are hungry
and one good word is bread
for a thousand.
-- David Whyte

