
Del.icio.us is delicious providing one sticks to one's knitting. It is very tempting to peer into every subject under the sun, but that just gives new meaning to the phrase, "information overload." I peered into the 'books' tag and found so much it was quite mind boggling. (Has anyone noticed that blogging is an anagram of boggling? And that Google is Go Ogle? I should imagine both were deliberately chosen by their creators.)
There are tags to everything related to books and libraries so it is up to the individual to decide what is important and what isn't. The tags are useful because they sort out what one wants immediately, giving one time to browse the things one is really interested in. I was particulary delighted by the many book discussion groups and the Bookcrossing site which I added successfully to my own Bookmarks, the first I might add, because I've just used Favorites in the past. Never too old to learn.
So, overall, it appears to be a great time-saver for discovering websites that link directily to one's work, hobbies and general interests, just as the RSS feeds do for news, weather reports, etc.
I had a look at PLCMCL2's Tutorials which I wish I had done before attempting RSS feeds on my own. Very helpful.
And there we are yet again, another day, another site, another exercise completed. Isn't that just too delicious? And now I am going to do what I love best, read! Now that is truly delicious!

