For everything under the sun, there is a light side and a dark side, or in the case of YouTube, an intelligent side and an idiotic side, thereby catering for all God's creatures, the human one's that is! "Broadcast yourself" is the rallying cry of YouTube and they do, oh my goodness me, yes, they do, they do indeed! Some of those I looked into give a whole new meaning to the word 'amateur.'
What I did discover though, is that the quickest way to find anything worthwhile on YouTube is just to google YouTube and then type in a topic you are interested in and Google will do the rest for you. I typed in my current poetic interest, David Whyte, and it led me directly to someone who had taken the trouble to record one of his talks, "Jerry Wennstrom's artistic journey" (one of 4 clips). There is life after death after all!
I then had a look at some of the political figures in our lives and discovered a few gems from both the past and the present. Technology, methinks, is going to be the great leveler with Big Brother(Big Sister)and all the Little Brothers (Little Sisters)watching all the other Brothers (Sisters)in the whole wide world on the world wide web. There will be no place to hide, unless the censors get into the act, and, if I have learned anything at all in my life, then that is that the censors will always get into the act!

