Friday, September 19, 2008

2nd 2 Last Post - What was the question again?


To be a blogger
Or not to be a blogger?
That was the question
At the very beginning.

Being a learner blogger
And a struggling blogger
Was the battle that raged
In the middle
Along with the aim
To go further and faster
Perchance even to dream
About the speed of Broadband

And now here at the end
I'm a blogger at last
With my eye on the clock
And my heart in the future.

To be a blogger or not
Was the original question
Now answered affirmatively with
A resounding, triumphant, "YES!"

Now I can say with great pride

I am a Blogger, Yahoo!!!
Not only Yahoo, but gmail
And Hotmail and Flikr
And a couple of others too.

I can upload and download
Draw pictures, catch poems
Drag them and drop them
Chase them and tag them
Mash them and trash them.

I can blog with my mates
Others too if I choose
Play in sandboxes
Change wikis, make cards
And podcasts, not really
Not yet!

I can talk to the world
Feed the world to my place
Watch it on YouTube
Bebo and MySpace

There now seems no limit
To the things I can do
Now I'm a blogger at last
And a Web genius too!